CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Dankie (Afrikaans)...

Gracias (Spanish) , Merci (French), Is askwali (North American Hopi), and Thank you (English) to Matt and Angie for helping me to get the slideshow embedded on my blog. Without you guys, then I wouldn't be able to show everyone my cute little family in quite this way. I wanted to show my gratitude to you, so I'm saying thank you in as many ways as I know how (and a whole bunch more that I found on Google!!).

So... Blagodarya (Bulgarian), M goi (Cantoneese (for service)), Dank u (Dutch), Dankon (Esperanto!!!), Tashakkur (Farsi), Paldies (Latvian),Tika hoki (Maori), Dzieki (Polish), Moran taing (Scottish Gaelic),Khawp khun kha (Thai), Diolch yn fawr iawn (Welsh), and Ngiyabonga ka khulu (Zulu). He he he.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I only know how to say your welcome in English. (good thing its not a competition) I love the photos congratz