CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Chance of Snow????

That is what the forecast was for Lehi today - A Chance of Snow.  Well, that chance has turned into about 5 inches, and still going.  Plus, a new storm is supposed to move in tomorrow with more snow.  WOW!!  For us, we haven't ever been in this much snow.  The kids are loving it.  Cierra could play in it all day if we would let her.


The forecast says that the snow is supposed to "taper off" this afternoon.  We'll see if they get it right.  I really need to get to the store for some green salad that I signed up to bring to the Ward Christmas Party tomorrow night, and I'm a big chicken driving in snow (read: I won't do it unless I absolutely have no choice).  So, the ward party may have one less green salad and an extra side dish if I can't get to the store before tomorrow night.  Oh well.  I hope they will understand.

1 comments:

Lacey Lu said...

Cool that ya'll got some snow!...back home (in blanding) they got about a foot!...Lol, I'm still runnin' around in flip flops!
Anyway, I'm gonna be making my blogs (personal one,Daniel & I's and my photography one) private, so if you would like to send me an email lia86_04@hotmail.com I will add you. :-) Miss you guys! Love ya bunches!! Keep Smiling!! Life's Gr8!!