CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Seven Years Ago.....

Seven years ago today at 10:22 pm, a gorgeous 6 lb. 9 oz. baby girl was born.  She was 19 inches long and completely beautiful.  We had waited so long for her, and she had finally made her arrival.  Since then, we have been so blessed to have Ashley Faith in our lives.  She is a complete joy.  As we have watched her grow and progress, we know that she is a very special little girl.  She is so smart and attentive.  She never forgets ANYTHING!  She can still remember the day she got into her Easter candy while I was in the shower - She was 2 years old.  At 2 1/2 she became a big sister to two little babies, and no one could as for a better big sister.  At 4 she started pre-school and learned to write her name within the first month, and to read by the time she turned 5.  When she went to Kindergarten, she already knew all of the sight words on her first day.  At 6 she showed how resilient she is by adapting to a whole new town and school quickly and easily.  She has made so many good friends here and really come out of her shell.  She is a white/yellow belt in Karate and can really wail on someone with Wild Crushing Hammer.  I can't believe that my baby is seven years old today.  Time goes by way too fast.  But, Ashley, I want you to know that I love you so much, and I am so grateful that Heavenly Father allowed me to be your mother.  You are a very special girl.  I love you.

2 comments:

Ritzville RS said...

Happy Birthday, Ashley!
You were practically perfect when you were born, and you are still as pretty as ever :)

Lacey Lu said...

Happy Birthday Ashley!!
Nice post Crystal...beautiful tribute! Miss you all! Love ya tons!! Keep Smiling! Life's Gr8!