With everything going on right now, it is really easy to get down in the dumps, so I decided to list all the things I'm grateful for. I started thinking about all the things that Heavenly Father has blessed me with, and I am grateful for so much.
-I'm grateful for a wonderful husband that is a worthy Priesthood holder.
-I'm grateful for three beautiful, smart, healthy children whom I am sealed to forever and ever.
-I'm grateful that my kids are great friends and love to play with each other (most of the time!).
-I'm grateful for the gospel in our lives.
-I'm grateful that I'm able to go back to school (and have something to occupy my mind).
-I'm grateful for my wonderful parents who always support us and give us love.
-Just everything that Heavenly Father has blessed us with. Which is everything!
1 comments:
Life is sometimes more ruff than we think we deserve, but know that you are a hero to others who look at what you are going through and think wow! I couldn't do that.
We love you let us know if there is anything we can do
Matt and Angie
Post a Comment