CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Time Has Come

The time has come for us to consider moving out of state. He hasn't been offered a job outside of Utah or anything, but we need to open up our options. We really need to find a new job for Bryan in the next 6 weeks - For Real. That is essentially how long we have until we are really in trouble. So, we are now applying for jobs outside of Utah, and hoping that Heavenly Father will lead us wherever we are supposed to be. *As I am trying so hard to give up control (since I have absolutely none) and not freak out*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't envy you. We just went through that and had to totally trust our Father in Heaven to lead us to the right place. It was very hard, but now, here we are in Utah! I am so sorry for what you are going through - hang in there, our Heavenly Father always has a plan!

Ritzville RS said...

You are in our prayers and thoughts. My best experiences with faith has come from leaving UT, and although I miss the people, it has been a big blessing being away. You will love it, if it comes down to you finding something better for your family :)