I can't believe it. My baby (okay, she's not a baby, she's 6 years old now, but she's still my baby) is growing up. Ashley told me that her tooth felt funny while we were eating last night, so I checked it out. IT WIGGLED! Ashley was so excited to have her first loose tooth, but it was a bittersweet moment for me as a mom. She has wanted to have a loose tooth for so long. Almost all of her friends have already lost teeth (either naturally or due to their faces getting up close and personal with the sidewalk) so she has been waiting for this day for a while. I on the other hand, almost started to cry when I realized that her tooth was loose. It is just one more way that my baby is growing up. First kindergarten, now this! Before I know it it will be high school, cars, and dating, Oh My!
And Baby Will Fall 2011 Ganzer Film Online
8 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment