It's 2 a.m. on Saturday morning, and I'm still up. I want to go to bed, I really do! But....at 3:30 a.m. the online registration for summer swimming lessons opens up, and I have to get the kids into a specific time slot. Ugggggghhhh! Well, at least I can wait at home with my dvd's and computer instead of getting up at 3:00 a.m. and sitting outside for 5 hours like we had to in Hurricane to get our kids into swim lessons. Yep - The glass is half-full. :) Oh, the things we do for our kids!
And Baby Will Fall 2011 Ganzer Film Online
8 years ago
2 comments:
Hey Crystal! I am so happy you have a blog! It is so fun to see what is going on with everyone and their kids this way.
Your kids are so big! But then, they would be to me since I think......well, I don't think I have ever met them!!! Have I??
Anyway, your family is adorable!
Maybe we can see you this summer when we fly in for all of the reunions.
love,
Debbie
HI again! I am pretty sure it appears I am stalking your blog by now. LOL. I have been surfing around trying to find new widgets. I like the traffic feed....cool.
Okay, ttyl!
Post a Comment