CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Soccer Mom!


I'm now officially a soccer mom.  I parked my van (which 5 years ago I swore I would never, ever own) next to all of the other soccer mom's vans, and took Ashley to her first soccer practice today for city league.  It was cute.  Ashley would run after the ball, and even get a kick in here and there, but if someone challenged her, she would get nervous and stop kicking.  But, for her very first time playing soccer (or any other organized sport for that matter) she did really well!  I think she'll get into it, but if she doesn't then we'll move on after soccer season and try something else that she might like.

The picture below is Ashley scoring a goal while Gavin plays "goalie" before practice.

2 comments:

De'dy Meng said...

That is great that you are a soccer mom!!! I can't wait to be one!!

Ritzville RS said...

LOL, I think I was there 5 years ago when we BOTH swore we would never, ever own a minivan! LOL (and now guess who's in the market for one ;)