CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Bryan's New Calling

Our ward split about 3 weeks ago, and it really was time.  We had over 600 members and two elder's quorums!  (Although our new ward still has 2 elder's quorums and 4 nurseries!!)  So we are now in a newly created ward and everyone is getting new callings.  Bryan got a doosie!  He is now officially the Sunday School President of the Traverse Mountain 6th Ward.  We were both a bit shocked.  But he is going to be great, I just know it.

4 comments:

Texas Tingey said...

how fun! we need some of your people in our ward.

I can't wait for my kids to be old enough to be involved in activities.....and yet I can. I know it is a lot of work running them around, but so worth it and fun when you see them having fun and WINNING!!

Monica said...

Hi Crystal! I came across your blog and thought I would say hi! Your little ones are adorable. Hope all is well!

Monica (Bigler) Gilbert

Ritzville RS said...

WOW!! where is your new ward? 4 nurseries! Whew!

Ritzville RS said...

Great! Where did you move to? All of my family is up in the Northern area now, so I almost never go back to So. Utah. I haven't been to St. George in about a year now. Maybe next time I am down that way, I can pop in to say "hi: :)