I know, I know. The kids had their swimming lessons two months ago. I'm going to blame my not putting up the pictures until now on being busy working on getting licensed with the state to do foster care (which btw, we have our safety check on Monday. Fingers Crossed!), or maybe traveling, or the weather. But it wasn't me, no way. Okay, enough excuses and on to the pictures...
Cierra showing me how she can blow bubbles.
Ashely showing me how well she can swim.
This is the Twins' class. Gavin (with the dark blue swim shirt) was the only boy! Cierra is in the forefront with the braid and the blue swimming suit.
This is Ashley's class. She is the head that is partially underwater in the middle of the picture near the edge of the pool (not at the bottom). She is swimming by herself!
And here's cutie Ashley mugging for the camera.
2 comments:
Cute pictures! I'm happy for you guys that all is going well with the foster process, good luck!
I can't believe how much she has grown! my goodness!
Post a Comment