CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Ashley's Hair


She's not happy in the top picture, but she does like her hair.  I think she may have been a teeny bit sad that her long hair was gone, and understanding that it was because of her actions that this had to happen.  But, she's okay now.  So she now has a stacked A-line, and it is SO CUTE!  She got some compliments on it from friends and teachers at Primary and school, and I think that went a long way towards her being okay with it.  And...She looks so much older to me!  And taller, too, if that's possible.  For those of you who haven't seen her in person lately, she is about 4 feet tall already!  She definitely takes after her daddy!

3 comments:

Ritzville RS said...

Well, I guess if you're going to do something, you might as well do it right! LOL, it looks totally cute!

Answer to Many said...

I think the hair is adorable! She does look so much older! So much fun to look forward too!

Pugh Family said...

Wow! What a cute style and it makes her look more grown up! I love shorter, but not boy short, haircuts on girls!