CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Sorry It's Been So Long...

...since I've posted.  Time has definitely gotten away from me.  Ashley started first grade and loves it.  She is doing really well.  The twins are growing like weeds.  I can't believe this is their last year before kindergarten!


I had a meeting with our county's foster placement committee this morning.  Boy was I nervous.  It was just a "put a face with the profile" meeting, but these are the people who decide who gets what placement, so I was really nervous.  I think it went well.  The twins were really well behaved (YAY!) and I was able to answer all the questions they had.  Of course, on the way home I thought of all the things I should have said or could have said better, but oh well.  Now, I just hope this was the last hoop that we had to jump through before we can actually start getting placements.  They did say that they approved us last week, so I think that is a good sign!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear it went well. Hope fully you'll start getting placements soon.

Answer to Many said...

YEAH! I'm sure you did fabulous! It was fun to see you on Sunday we'll have to get together soon!