CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Such a Twilight Geek

Yes, I'm talking about myself.  It's sort of embarrassing, but I am extremely excited about being able to buy the blu-ray of Twilight on Saturday.  When I say excited, I actually mean bordering on giddy.  I get this funny little feeling inside whenever I think about it, and can't stop smiling.  I'm blaming it on the fact that they upped my OCD meds and put me on beta blockers for the thyroid thing this last week.  Yep, that's my excuse and I'm sticking with it.


BTW - Team Edward all the way!!!!  And Jasper's pretty cool, too.  ("The guy who looks like he's in pain all the time" - Hilarious!)  Remember - It's the meds talking.

2 comments:

J-momma said...

i don't think my comment went through. if it did, you can erase one of them. i said that i'm not too fond of the movie but even i will be picking up a copy on saturday purely for eye candy. and i love jasper. that line is one of my favorites from the movie.

Ritzville RS said...

lol! I hated the movie. It sucked so bad... but the books were amazing! I could NOT put them down. I read all through the night, and into the next day. I was like a crack addict waiting for my next fix! I came short of pimping myself out for the fourth book!