CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tests are Done...

...At least they are unless the doctor decides to order more.  So far, I have a nodule on the left lobe of my thyroid and it showed up cold on the thyroid uptake test (meaning that it wouldn't absorb the iodine), but the rest of my thyroid wasn't really "lighting up" either.  I'm just ready for them to figure out what to do about it.  I feel like I have a huge lump in my throat all the time now.  Yes, it is getting worse.  It is hard to swallow and I can feel it pushing on my left vocal chords.  That is more than annoying.  I hope we get an answer soon.

1 comments:

Ritzville RS said...

Wow, so why is it doing that (not absorbing the iodine?), I will say a prayer for ya! let us know how it all goes!