CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 15, 2009

Explination

So a bunch of you probably came to my blog over the last couple of days because that handy dandy little sidebar feed that a lot of you have told you that I had a new post up called "I Wish..." but once you got here there was no such post.  No you are not crazy.  Neither is the handy dandy gadget that told you about the post.  I really did write a post called "I Wish..." and posted it on Saturday night.  It was up for all of about 7 1/2 hours before I took it down.  It was a little poem venting my feelings.  It was kind of sad and depressing.  So I took it down.  No need to depress all you wonderful people with my I'm-in-the-4th-stage-in-the-5-stages-of-grieving-AKA-depression-post.  So, just know that I'm trying to work through it, and the good news is that the 5th stage of grief is acceptance - I'm just one step away!  BTW - the 4th stage isn't fun.  I hope I can work through it quickly.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Crystal, it will get better. You are stronger than you realize.