I've never planted a vegetable garden before. I don't know how successful I will be with vegetables seeing that there are only two house plants that I have managed to not kill since Bryan and I have been married. Because of this, I didn't want to dig up part of the backyard to try my hand at gardening, so I decided to do it in containers on the deck. We (the kids helped) planted tomatoes, peppers, carrots, and green beans. The first three are in the above picture, and the beans are below. I'm really pleased with how they are doing! We planted right after Mother's day, and we even did seeds instead of plants! (Ignore the dead plant towards the middle. Yet another victim of my house plant murdering spree. I haven't disposed of the body yet.)
And Baby Will Fall 2011 Ganzer Film Online
8 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment