CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Don't....Wake....Up.....

I had a very nice dream this morning.  You know the kind that is so real that you don't know it's a dream until a few minutes after you wake up, and then you want to go back to sleep immediately to try to get back into the dream?  That is what I had this morning.  I dreamt that my life was pretty much the way it is now, except that I was 39 weeks pregnant with a boy.  The pregnancy was totally complication free and we were just waiting for him to be born.  It was wonderful, and I was sort of depressed when I realized it was just a dream.  Oh well.  Hopefully we will get a placement soon so that my subconscious (and fully conscious mind) will stop sending me baby messages.

1 comments:

J-momma said...

ooooh....you never know. could be a sign that something is on the way. do you mind telling me what state you are in? i'm curious why it's taking so long for you to get a placement. i guess it gets a bit more complicated when you have children already in the home. what age range are you looking for? sometimes the more picky you are, the longer it takes. of course, i wouldn't fault you about that. you have to do what's right for your family. i know a couple who insisted upon a newborn, no health problems or health history for parents, half hispanic/half white, and no legal risk. they waited two years but eventually got a baby girl who fit that perfectly. so, it usually works out that we get the kid meant for us. of course, if i could only stay that positive in my own situation. :)