Our life is better today, all of us. Cierra isn't barricaded in her room. Gavin isn't screaming. Ashley isn't feeling like she has to protect her stuff (and her brother and sister and.....). Mommy doesn't feel like the world is falling down around her. Yes, that's how bad it was. I'm so grateful for the awesome kids that I have, and I think I'm going to be satisfied with my perfect little family of five. And sanity.
And Baby Will Fall 2011 Ganzer Film Online
8 years ago
3 comments:
I am so sorry it didn't work out. But you did the right thing by thinking of your family. Hang in there, I am still praying for you.
I am in the process of getting a foster license and I was curious what ages you are willing to accept considering you have young children of your own. We currently have 4, ages 6,4,3 and 1 and another on the way. Yes, we are crazy, too!
Yes, we want to keep birth order somewhat, in the sense that our oldest always be the oldest. We have said we want to take in children under 6, since our oldest is 6. Once we start getting placements, that may change, I'm not sure. We will find out in June whether our license has gone through.
I'm looking for other foster parents to follow as we move into this new chapter in our lives. I would love to follow your journey, if you don't mind. =)
Ashley
Post a Comment