Five years ago today two little, teeny, tiny babies were born, and our lives were changed forever. Gavin, the most resilient fighter ever, came into the world first at 6:09 am and weighed a whopping 3 lbs 14 oz and was 15 1/2 inches long. One minute later at 6:10, Cierra silently followed and weighed 5 lbs 2 oz and was 17 1/2 inches long. They were beautiful. They bundled them up, gave me one peek at their faces, and whisked them away to the NICU. After I recovered from my C-Section and was moved to my room, they handed me two polaroid pictures of my gorgeous babies. This was the first real look I had at them. Gavin was so tiny, but had so much red hair that stuck up in all directions. Cierra was a little chubbier but in the picture she was in an open warmer with an IV and nasal cannula for oxygen. I got to touch Cierra about 12 hours later, and Gavin that night. All in all, Cierra stayed in the hospital for 7 days, and Gavin came home just 2 days later.
And Baby Will Fall 2011 Ganzer Film Online
8 years ago
1 comments:
Happy (late) Birthday kiddos!! Sorry I missed it...Love you all!! miss ya tons! Keep Smilin'!! Life's Gr8!!
Post a Comment