CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

It's Official

I officially informed our RFC of our decision to stop fostering this morning.  It was so hard, and it was hard to make the decision.  We really wanted to help kids that needed it, and I really wanted a baby!!!  But, our kids reacted really badly to fostering, and they are our first and foremost responsibility.  We need to concentrate on them for the time being.  I'm glad and so thankful that we have 3 healthy, happy, well adjusted kids.  I am going to be satisfied with our perfect little family of 5.

3 comments:

Tami said...

You are so right! Even though it was hard to make the final decision, you kiddos are #1 on the list!

Anonymous said...

You are very good parents. Hang in there and trust in the Lord. I am sure this was not an easy decision. I am thinking of you guys.

J-momma said...

it can be very hard on young kids who aren't used to it. maybe when they're older you can consider it again. nobody judges you for making the best decision for your family.