CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Dreaded "Phone Call"!!

We have been in this neighborhood for about 4 months now, and this morning we got the dreaded phone call!  We are meeting with the bishopric tonight at 7:30.  I guess we have flown under the radar for long enough in the callings department!

2 comments:

Texas Tingey said...

Ha ha ha ha! Sorry, I just have to laugh. Next time I see ya, remind me to tell you the story behind Bradys latest calling as the Elders Quorum Pres.
Glad to hear things are going well in the house selling department.

Hawkins Crew said...

Hi Crystal, this is your uncle clark. I've been sneaking a peek at your blog now and again through debbie's link.We all know how that phone call can get ya,I've been serving on the high council for a little over a year and though i had a pulse on the stake happenings. Well one night at meeting the white mesa branch presidentcy was on the agenda and i got a funny feeling, then the next meeting we approved a name for the president and i got a sick feeling-Then came the phone call only not the bishop, the stake president and the rest is history but it has been a great adventure and im sure your call will be as well. It always is when you get over the shock and go to work for the Lord.And besides that haw bad can it be when you live that close to cabela's. Love you all the hawkins crew