CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 9, 2008

Mini Tour of Our Home

I thought that since no one has really seen the house that we are going to be calling home for the next little while that I would post some pictures of it...



This is the front of the house.  The yard is kind of small, but hey, less to mow!  We really like the rock work.


This is the entry way.  It is big enough that we can keep the toy box here and some of the bigger toys without taking up too much room.


This is the small hallway from the entry to the living room.  There is a half-bath to the left, a large closet (that we keep the rest of the toys in) and the door to the unfinished basement that we use for storage.


This is the living room.  The area over the fireplace is kind of cool!


Here's the kitchen (I'm standing in the dining room) which is right off of the living room.  It's a really nice size.  By the way, you may think that you see dirty dishes on the counter, but it's just a figment of your imagination. =)

So, that's the main level of our house.  The 4 bedrooms, 2 more bathrooms, and the laundry room are upstairs.  We really like it, and hopefully we will be able to stay here for a while until we get everything stabilized and figured out.  The landlord said that he wanted a long-term renter, so hopefully that means that we can stay for a while and not have to move around a lot and up-root the kids every year or so.  But, I guess I'll leave that to Heavenly Father, and we'll go where we are supposed to go.  That's one more thing that I have learned in the last little while - There IS a plan, it's just not mine!  LOL!

2 comments:

Texas Tingey said...

It is really pretty. I think we have the same counter tops you do in our kitchen and master bath! Granit with black, gold, brown, even a little orange???

Crystal P said...

Yep, it sounds like we do! At first I wasn't sure about the color, but now that we have had it for a while, I love it! It hides everything!!! LOL!