CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Gavin's Self Portraits


Last time we were down visiting my parents in Hurricane, Gavin took over my mom's digital camera and started taking pictures of himself (along with everything else in sight).  I thought I would share his work.



He was trying out all sorts of faces for the camera!  He's a cutie!

2 comments:

Cassie Cruz said...

He is a cutie. All of your kids are. This seems to be the happening thing to do lately. Wesley does it. My aunt Jennifer's little girls were just doing it the other day too. lol

Texas Tingey said...

kids are all alike, aren't they. I am constantly having to hide my camera, because if the kids find it, there goes my memory card and my batteries. So, then when I go to use the camera, I have no space left, or can't even turn it on because the batteries are dead.
What a cute boy!
Good times, eh?