It has now been over 18 months since we started the process of trying to adopt a child, and I'm getting sort of discouraged. We started out with Domestic Infant adoption through an agency, but the fees just got too high for us (we're talking an average of $30,000 per situation). So we switched to foster/adopt through the state last spring, and we have been licensed and waiting for a placement for 3 months now. It is such a hard thing to pray for a placement when doing foster/adopt, because that means that children are put into a situation that warrants removal, which I would never wish on anyone. But I also know that we are being lead to our new children this way, and I am trying really hard to have faith that we will get the child(ren) that are supposed to be ours forever in Heavenly Father's time. If anyone feels like they could pray for us to be able to find our new child(ren), we would appreciate it.
And Baby Will Fall 2011 Ganzer Film Online
8 years ago
3 comments:
crystal - I totally know how you feel and it sucks. It is so so hard. From our first contact with LDSFS until we were placed with our kids was 3 1/2 years. I thought it would never happen. Keep on believing and stay strong. Our Father in Heaven has a plan for your family. You are in my prayers.
Oh sweetheart! You two are going to be blessed so abundantly for providing these sweet babies a safe haven when their lives are being turned upside down. Heavenly Father will send those precious children who NEED YOU the MOST, and even if it may be temporarily, you will impact them so greatly for the positive! Remember - the discomforts of this life are only temporary! Eternity will only be that much greater :) You and your family have our prayers!
If I've learned anything this last year, it's that things don't happen on our time, but on HIS time. We might not understand right now, but truly things will fall into place.
Post a Comment