Cierra has glasses now!!!! Doesn't she look cute? We found out she has a condition called Amblyopia, which is when one of your eyes starts to not see very well, but instead of the other eye compensating, her brain decides to ignore the "bad eye" completely. It can lead to blindness in the eye that is "shut off" if it isn't corrected, but we caught it really early. She shouldn't have any problems, but glasses (or contacts later on) will be her constant companion from now on. She is doing a really good job of keeping them on, but she still hasn't quite gotten the hang of not touching the lenses and dirtying them. That's okay, though. I'm just glad they have really cute frames for little kids!
And Baby Will Fall 2011 Ganzer Film Online
8 years ago
1 comments:
My 8 year old has glasses and I think they are so darn cute. I love kids in glasses.
Post a Comment