Sunday, two weeks ago, was our primary program at church. I know, I know, I'm behind, sorry! Anyways, the kids did great! Ashley went right up and said her what her favorite scripture story was ("the Liahona"), and Cierra and Gavin went up with their class and said their part. You could really hear Cierra because she stood right in front of the microphone, in fact, she was the only one you could hear! Bryan sat in the congregation, and I sat with my Valiant 9 class (which rocks btw, I'm so going to miss them in January). Bryan said that the kids sang their little hearts out, even when they didn't know the words (in Gavin and Cierra's case). I wish I could have seen them! As for the pictures, we got matching dresses for the girls and a new Sunday outfit for Gavin, which happened to match really well with the girls' dresses. They looked so cute!
And Baby Will Fall 2011 Ganzer Film Online
8 years ago
1 comments:
Happy belated to Bryan!
Your kids look great. Love the dresses!! I am glad I have one girl.
Post a Comment