CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Bryan

Today is my wonderful husband's birthday.  I have to say, on this day I have thought of how lucky I am to have him as my eternal partner and father of my children.  He is such a great husband, father, and all around great guy.  He goes to work and works his butt off so that I can stay home with our kids, and then listens patiently to all of the shenanegans those wonderful kids pulled on me that day (but I wouldn't trade it for the world).  He is a champion human jungle gym, and keeps evolving in the ways the kids can "play on him" as they get older (read: bigger and heavier).  The latest incarnation is dragging them upside down to bed, which they absolutely love.  I really can't name all the reasons why I love him, just know that I do, with all my heart.  Happy 34th, Bryan.  I look forward to all the rest, throughout all eternity!

0 comments: