One year ago today we finished packing up the van and U-haul and left for our new home in Lehi. That was definitely a rough day. The battery on the van went dead that morning before we left, then the U-haul gave up on us on an off-ramp at Nephi. You know the one with all the truck stops and millions of big trucks coming off the freeway? Yeah, that one, right in the middle of the road we were stuck. But, 12 hours after we left Hurricane, we made it to the new house. Now it has been a year, and we are loving it here! We really miss everyone in Southern Utah, a lot, but we have been able to build a life here and we really enjoy it. Ashley is doing so well in school, Gavin and Cierra ask almost every day if it is their turn to go to kindergarten, and Bryan is doing great in his job. We really couldn't ask for more.
And Baby Will Fall 2011 Ganzer Film Online
8 years ago
1 comments:
It is hard to move sometimes; but attitude makes a big difference, so I have found. We really miss being nearer to family....but we love texas! We have so many great friends. People I can't imagine not having in my life. Had we not come, I would know no difference. However, I am gald I KNOW.:)
Glad all is going well for you!!!
Post a Comment