Tomorrow at 9:00 am Bryan goes in for surgery on his ankle. He broke a little piece of bone off of his ankle sometime last year. We don't know exactly when it happened because Bryan has a habit of disregarding injuries unless something stops working. This was evident in the appendix incident of 2002 where by the time he let me take him to the hospital he couldn't walk upright and his appendix almost burst! Then there was the time in 2004 when he thought he had the flu, but no. It was actually Crohn's Disease that had closed off his bowel. Anyways, I digress. So, this little piece of bone is floating around in his left ankle, and he is getting it removed tomorrow morning. We should be back home about noon. We would appreciate any prayers on his behalf that the surgery will go well and he will have a quick recovery without complications. I'll update you all as soon as I can tomorrow!
And Baby Will Fall 2011 Ganzer Film Online
8 years ago
2 comments:
Good Luck tomarrow!
It has been a while since I checked in on y'all..........sounds like life is moving forward and is good, for the most part.
Good Luck! We'll say a little prayer for you. Let us know how it goes.
Post a Comment