CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

More About T

We are starting to get used to each other, and T is starting to get used to us.  It is really different dealing with a 2 year old after having almost 5 year olds as my youngest kids.  T can say a bunch of words - Thank you (Gan-koo), Mine (MINE!!!!), Mom (not mama, mom), No (of course), etc. I have to watch her while she is eating because she likes to put food up her nose.  Tonight I had the extreme pleasure of digging chicken out of it.  She goes down for a nap without a whimper, at least she did today.  She just said "Ni-Ni" and I didn't hear from her again for an hour.  I'm hoping tonight goes a little better now that she is more used to the house, but I'm not counting on it.  I'm sure it will be a while before everything gets to "normal" or at least a new version of it.  The kids have been great, all things considered.  I have a feeling that she will be going to kinship soon, but I won't get a better feel on the situation until I talk to her case worker, which I hope to do soon.  Thanks for all the well wishes!

1 comments:

Ritzville RS said...

We will keep you guys in our prayers! Sounds like she is transitioning better than some. You guys are so wonderful to care for children like T. I hope her family situation improves if she is placed back with them.