I was just contacted about the possibility of getting a placement next week of a little baby boy with some special needs due to prematurity. I am really excited about the possibility of him being placed with us, but right now it is just a possibility. I told our RFC, the shelter worker that sent out the e-mail, and the RFC supervisor (who will be making the decision I think) that we are very interested in him, now it is just waiting time to see if we are chosen. If you guys could pray for us to get this placement we would really appreciate it. Thank you!!!
And Baby Will Fall 2011 Ganzer Film Online
8 years ago
2 comments:
wow! that's awesome! i hope it works out for you. i'll say a little prayer. also for the adjustment because, as we are finding out, new babies are hard!
That's great! You've got our prayers! :)
Post a Comment