I just have to say that I am feeling totally content with my life right now. I mean, sure, there are things that I still want to happen, like getting a long term placement and maybe adopting, but for the most part I am really content and happy. Bryan has a great job that he likes and that allows me to stay home with our kids. We have a beautiful house to live in and cars to get around in. I have 3 healthy and happy kids. Life just seems really good right now. I am still hoping that a placement comes sooner rather than later, and truthfully I am feeling that it will happen that way. That is probably contributing to my feeling of well-being, but I'll take it however it comes. And then tomorrow I will probably be back to being totally impatient for a placement. So, I'll enjoy the contentment while it lasts.
And Baby Will Fall 2011 Ganzer Film Online
8 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment