CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 10, 2009

Such a Loving Child

I came downstairs and saw that Ashley and Cierra were out in the backyard on the trampoline and the door to the deck was open.  Nobody was on the deck so I started to close the door, but Gavin yelled from the kitchen that he was going to go out there.  I turned to look at him, and he was filling up a large glass with water.  I asked him what he was doing and he said, "I'm going to make them go AHHHHHHHHH!"  I'm guessing you also have just gotten the mental image that I did at the time of Ashley and Cierra screaming after being drenched from above by a hysterically laughing Gavin.  I informed Gavin that was not a good idea, and he said, "AwwwwWWWW!"  Good try though, Gavin.

1 comments:

Ritzville RS said...

hahaha, maybe the lack of sleep has given him a mean streak! LOL! I would do it, just for fun ;)