CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

T Is Gone

The kinship placement came through today, so we said goodbye to T today.  I'm glad we got to help such a special little girl in her time of need.  I talked to our RFC and he said that it will be easier for us to get placements now that we have had one under our belt, so that will be cool!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I am sorry she is gone so quickly. I admire you for what you are doing. Someday you will understand why you are going through this. You are in my prayers.

Taz's Mama said...

that was quick. oh well, there will be more kids. hopefully you'll get one you really bond with and can stay forever.

Foster mama K said...

wow that was a fast placement. My husband and I are getting our frst placement this Thursday!

Texas Tingey said...

Oh! THat was quick. What a blessing for that little girl to have been with y'all for a bit though.

Hey! Y'all need to start making some plans and a huge effort to go to Blanding for the 4th of July weekend. Granny REALLY wants a family picture with her kids and their families. Larry is getting hitched up at the cabin on July 3rd, so I figured it would be a great opportunity for everyone to try to make it down that weekend and get Gran her pic. I know it would mean a lot to her. I also understand there are some that just won't be able to make it. So, I am gonna get a hold of Lacey and see if she'll photo shop them in. However, the more of us that are actually there, the better. WHat do ya think???